Our Business Interruption assessments highlight the client's business interruption potential and include the following elements:
- Number of employees, shifts, days per week, days per year.
- Products, capacity, production lines, critical bottlenecks, special features.
- External critical customer or supplier dependencies (CBI).
- Internal critical customer or supplier interdependencies (IBI).
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans.
- Impact of major loss in downtime (production tons, units, etc).
The assessment brings together location level data and company wide internal and external independencies to produce an overall picture of the client's business interruption potential. We can also support the client or broker in analyzing business interruption exposure, and building business continuity and disaster recovery plans.